Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a Flickr

Another learning experience, well I am learning something but not the whole truth. First of all I was little confused how am I going to keep track of all the accounts and the passwords I am creating for this purpose, but one kind spirit showed me the reference sheet which is for the purpose to keep track of all my newly created accounts and their passwords. Thank you kind spirit if you are reading my blogs. Here I started exploring the flickr. During going through this journey, I realize that I need to post a photo and share it with other people, but sorry I don't like sharing my photos with strangers, only my close friends and family has the the rights to see it.
To explore it further I created a new account with yahoo for flickr but presently I don't have any photo to upload, not supposed to have personal stuff on the office computer. Through the flickr I somehow the other came across "Piknik" and through piknik I opened my face book account and sent invitation to few of my face book friends to join flickr/piknik. I tried to play around with one of my photo on the face book like editing it or try to do some changes but I dont know if I was successfull. Since it is not my field to upload the picture on library flickr but may be if I ever get a chance to attend a library related senior events I would definitely try it on flckr with the permission. Its a cool stuff but need to do some experiments to understand it completly.

No comments:

Post a Comment