Tuesday, July 14, 2009

now it is podcasting time

Well again i was using this module. When I bought iPod for the first time, I started looking at iTune store and was trying to upload something available for free. I found out about yoga for free and some music from radio so I start uploading all the new podcast released of yoga to my iTune and from there it synchronized to my iPod. Now, after going through Learning 2.0 lesson title podcasting I learned more about it, that- it is a method of distribution of multimedia files over the internet for playback on a mobile device that could be mp3 player or iPod. We can use it in the library by downloading books to internet and then upload it to our Mp3 player or ipod. Like I am doing that with the yoga from I tune store and then synchronizing it with my iPod and when ever I had some spare time, I watch and do yoga through my iPod. So in short to my understanding, using I tune podcast will allow you to go to the website that has a podcast or the series of media files that you may subscribe to your desktop or computer and then synchronize it to your mobile device. (POD it is Publishing on Demand).

No comments:

Post a Comment