Monday, August 3, 2009

you tube

you tube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share video. On my face book account i have been seeing my sister and other friends sharing different kind of video clips. Specially my sister from UK has been sharing the clips of all her favorite songs, Urdu and English and recently some of Michael Jackson's. And I was always wondering how the heck she is doing this and from where is she getting all the stuff to place it on face book. And today I learned it too. I created my account on You Tube and searched for a song "Jai Ho" which is very popular after the Oscar award and have tried to share it with her hope she will see it. It is a brilliant concept and we can also use it for the library through creating a little act and convey the message to millions of patrons, in fact I saw couple of clips from tone def and see how Johnson did it which is great clip, and the role played by Shawn and Matt rock . It is very simple you can take a video even using your own cell phone and post it on you tube. i will probably try this one time on my face book.
thank you Linda for helping me one more time.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! I love how you put words together to show that you are really putting a lot of thinking into the Learning 2.0 lessons. And thank you for the thank you!

    ReplyDelete