Thursday, August 6, 2009

Digit Books

I was excited about reaching to the last lesson of learning 2.0, specially about digit books which I thought would be great not only for myself but to my patrons who have access to the computer and would also be benefited by this program. So keeping that in mind I started following the instruction for this I had to enter my library card number and I was on "Net Library" web page. Then I was required to create an account to have an access to the e books. I tried to search some books by title could not find second time Linda told me to look for a book called shack by author and also tried by title and was unable to find that book finally I decided to do any book and wanted to downloaded it to my computer it didn't let me do that saying Firefox would not allow me and also that I need a special software downloaded to my computer in order to listen any books. That is strange it means someone has to show or down load that special software to my computer, which I would be asking someone from the computer service and then I will be using it for myself and for my patrons. Right now its the dead end. I have not given up on this I will be trying to to start listening the books no matter how long it takes.
Thank you Linda one more time for your time and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment